Our Commitment To Safety
The safety and comfort of our patients and staff is our top priority at Dietmeier Orthodontics. Our clinic stays on the leading edge of dentistry and orthodontics and incorporates advanced safety measures to safeguard health and ensure the greatest level of care for our patients.
We always maintain the highest infection and cross-contamination prevention standards in our clinic, exceeding the standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our patients and our team are safe.
The CDC recommends social distancing to decrease the likelihood of transmitting Coronavirus. With that advice in mind, we have implemented the following precautions in our clinic:
- There will be a limited number of patients allowed in the office per the orders of Governor Polis, the CDC, the AAO and ADA.
- All patients, parents, and visitors who wish to enter the office will be required to wear a cloth face covering or mask over their nose and mouth.
- You will be asked to complete your COVID-19 Questionnaire and Informed Consent Form prior to each appointment about COVID-19 Symptoms.
- We as an office have updated our sterile process and protocols to adhere to all guidelines.
- Currently, we ask any parents/siblings stay in vehicles for the duration of the patient’s appointment; the parking lot is our new reception area. If your child is uncomfortable coming up alone, one parent is allowed up to the office.
- If the patient or any family members are showing ANY sign of sickness, please call to reschedule/cancel the appointment.
- We will be prescreening every patient before they can be seen for their appointment.
- Our tooth brushing station will be closed until further notice, so please brush your teeth at home.
We so greatly appreciate your patience, support and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces back in the office!